[sebhc] H8-10

Walter Moore waltm22 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 12:26:27 CDT 2004

Do I assume correctly that you want an unused H8-10 to copy to make more
boards?  I have two unused boards, but they do have the edge connectors on
them.  I could spend some time at the de-solder station and probably get the
connectors off.  I could let one go for a while.

How about the Mullen's extender board?  I never put the edge connectors on
mine, so that would be even less work.  Once again, I could let it go for a
while if the goal it to make more.

I could just package it up with some of the manuals you wanted to scan (I
have them all, save on postage).  Let me know.

..walt