[sebhc] H8 hardware request - docs, info

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 13 16:57:04 CDT 2004

My file server is down at the moment. As soon as I get it back up, I
will email the images. I referred to them as PID tapes (Program Image
Distribution). All the images are pure binary with a PID file extension.
Also, do you know where I can get an H8-5 interface card? Most of my H8
stuff was lost long ago.
CEW