[sebhc] H8 hardware request - docs, info

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 14 11:42:46 CDT 2004

Carroll -  I have an extra H8-5 you can borrow if it would be helpful.
Jack

Carroll Waddell <CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com> wrote:
FYI. What I'm planning to do is to build a new box with all the audio
conversion components of the H8-5 in an external box that I can connect
to the serial port of a PC. Then in the H8, I will have a simple serial
port (8251). That way, I can read or write cassette tapes from either a
PC or the H8.
Hope to get my file server back up today.
Carroll