[sebhc] [Fwd: ANSWER: General Comments from Mouser website.]

Walter Moore waltm22 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 18:18:09 CDT 2004

The era of your H8 motherboard pretty much determined if it had gold or tin
plating.  I remember some propaganda from Heath about how their accelerated
testing showed tin to be as good as gold.  I also remember many H8 users
having to replace all edge connectors in their machines.  I was one of them.
Of the four H8s I have here, two are tin, two are gold.

At least we can get both parts...

..walt