[sebhc] [Fwd: ANSWER: General Comments from Mouser website.]

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 19 20:12:57 CDT 2004

I wouldn't mind having several H8 card connectors. However, I can't
afford to buy 2,000+. I would buy about 150 or 200 if someone wants to
but the other 2,000. I am designing some new boards to replace functions
of the older H8 cards. I really don't have any old H8 cards.
I just finished wire wrap testing a 64K memory board that only requires
5 IC's. Now, I want to create a printed memory board. After that, I'll
need to reconstruct an H8-17 board if I can't find an original one.
Carroll