[sebhc] Success with tapes

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 24 21:04:25 CDT 2004

No - I never got the results I expected, that's why I was hoping Carroll's emulator was more complete but it doesn't sound like it is. Must be something out there that does a good job with H19 graphics.

Did you get the multiport card yet? I'm meeting Scott LaBombard for breakfast tomorrow - should be fun.

Jack

"Eric J. Rothfus" <eric at rothfus.com> wrote:
Hey Jack, did you get the Kermit H-19 to work? I got it
mostly working, but it didn't get the graphics completely right.
You COULD play a game of chess, but it's not as good as on an
H-19.