[sebhc] Success with tapes

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 25 13:02:14 CDT 2004

Carroll Waddell wrote:
> I've never had an H8 software that tried to do graphics, and I still
> don't, so I didn't put it in the H19 emulation.

I have quite a few. There is Ed-A-Sketch, which lets you draw pictures
with H19 graphics. I drew a "Captain Klutz" comic book with it. I wrote
Write-Hand-Man, which is a "sidekick" like program for CP/M that lets
you pop up a calculator, notepad, rolodex file, etc. all of which
actually look like the real things on the screen.
--
"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the
world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!" -- Margaret Meade