[sebhc] Tape documentation

Dave Dunfield dave04a at dunfield.com
Tue Apr 27 16:26:04 CDT 2004

At 14:34 26/04/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Dave,
>
>I'd like to mirror your Heath-related scans at SEBHC if that's ok with
>you. I also have a copy or two of the SRM which I can toss in the
>scanner if you won't be getting to it for a while. I wouldn't want to
>leave Carroll "hanging" without docs after he's gotten his old EBH
>cassette games working.
>
>Jack

Hi Jack,

No problem - take what you want. All the material on that site is
intended to be shared.

If you have a fairly painless way to scan the SRM, please do so (and
I'll grab a copy) - as noted in my posting, I am having some scanner
trouble.

Regards,
--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield
com             Vintage computing equipment collector.