[sebhc] Are the gods friendly?

Deb and Glenn Roberts gfroberts at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 27 20:50:55 CDT 2004

> From: sebhc at sebhc.org [mailto:sebhc at sebhc.org] On Behalf Of Walter Moore
>
> I also have the complete HDOS 2.0 source listings which I was planning to
> scan at some point (it was only $195 back in '81).  Is this something that
> should be done?  Does somebody already have it in source format?  Can we
> post it?

I would love to see this group capture all of the HDOS 2 source in
assemblable format. This, I suspect, is a significant undertaking even with
the printed source code available. The first, and perhaps hardest, step is
probably to scan these into some electronic format, then we can experiment
with OCR software but will undoubtedly end up doing a fair amount of manual
editing to get things into final clean form.

So how do we start?  If a team of us each took a piece of the listings and
worked on it we could "divide and conquer".  Is anyone willing to loan out
their source code listing for this noble experiment?  I'm willing to do my
part if I can get my hands on some listings.

- Glenn