[sebhc] New Archive postings

Mark Garlanger garlangr at verizon.net
Fri Apr 30 23:44:51 CDT 2004

Yes it appears to work fine. Although with both the 'official' binary, and
my compile program, loading either of the 'benchmark' tapes don't appear to
do anything (but it could just be user error). But the console_echo tape
seems to function as expected.

Anyone interested in adding an option for the H9 terminal instead of only
the H19? It shouldn't be too hard with the H9 Operational Manual that I
uploaded to the archives. If done right, it would then be easy (if we have
the manual) to also add in an H29 option. Maybe we can generate some
interest and work on H17 support in the emulator.  Another thing I would be
interested in doing is to get this also working under Linux. Although that
would be a much bigger undertaking due to all the GUI changes required.

                Mark