[sebhc] document format

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Wed Aug 4 15:46:23 CDT 2004

Hi
 I have a program for the H89 called TEXT that was a
printer formatter. These look like the same codes it uses
but it has been a long time since I used it. It may
not be from any specific word processor. Some people
actually edited this kind of stuff by hand when creating
manuals. Also look at the program on the web page called
PIE. It seems like this had some of these formatting
function built in.
Dwight