[sebhc] Access to the SEBHC archive

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Tue Aug 31 20:22:57 CDT 2004

Hi Mark
 It appears to be the same. At most, it might include
different interleaving. I expect to look at it tonight
to check it out. I don't think the sectors of HDOS were
physically interleaved ( unless done by someone to speed
up BASICs loading of programs and data ). I think these
images were catured from the physical media so one never
knows ( I'm not sure if these are from from Dan Lanciani
or Lee Hart ). That may make a difference. I would assume
that Lee is using my program but Dan is reading the
physical data. Mine goes through the OS so it would
ignore any physical interleaving done for other purposes.
( I used to do this for a friend that was using a large
accounting package under BASIC. It shortened his load
time from several minutes to under a minute. )
Dwight