[sebhc] H-25 printer - any interest??

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 12:21:06 CST 2004

Anyone know if ribbons for that are still available?  My guess is not, and
that any "old" ribbons are now dried up and useless.

[The ribbon used in the H-25 was not completely unique, it was used by
another non-Heath printer as well, but I can't remember which one, and while
not totally unique, it was quite obscure.]

Barry Watzman
Watzman at neo.rr.com