[sebhc] hard or soft

Steve Thatcher melamy at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 17:16:30 CDT 2004

this was exactly what I had intended the PIC chip to do with regards to "sensing" the disk type and only generating hard sector pulses for disks that did not have the extra holes in them. It would "pass" true sector holes (no sense adding any time deviation when you have the real thing with HS disks).

best regards, Steve Thatcher