[sebhc] hard sector substitute

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Mon Jul 12 21:47:54 CDT 2004

Hi
 These generally will not work because the punches
are ground from the outside intead of the inside.
They are intended to be used to punch against a hard surface
and will normally distort the hole around the outside of the
punched hole ( not a good thing ). It needs to be a clean
punch without distorting the disk.
Dwight