[sebhc] BASIC-80

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 11:58:09 CDT 2004

Carroll Waddell wrote:

> Lee Hart wrote:
>
> >Carroll Waddell wrote:
> >

> >>Does anyone in the group have Microsoft Basic-80 for CP/M on hard
> >>sector diskettes?
> >>

> >Yes, I do. Microsoft MBASIC.COM rev. 5.21 was the latest version for
> >CP/M but there are lots of others.
> >

> I hate to ask, but could I get a copy on a hard sector diskette?

Soitenly!

However, I'm on vacation at the moment (specifically, in a campground at
Devil's Tower WY). But I will be home in a couple days. I'm on my laptop
and don't have your address. In case it's not on my computer at home
either, it could speed things up if you email it to me again privately,
or send a stamped self-addressed envelope.

Excuse me now while I go meet the flying saucer :-)
has!" -- Margaret Mead
--
Lee A. Hart  814 8th Ave N  Sartell MN 56377  leeahart_at_earthlink.net