[sebhc] DISKETTES and stuff

Patrick Rigney patrick at vintagecomputermarketplace.com
Wed Jun 2 18:40:29 CDT 2004

Carroll,

Diskettes are on order and are expected shortly.

I'm not aware of a DOS (that is, an implementation of MS-DOS) for the 8080.
I have, however, implemented various DOS-compatible file systems that can
read and write DOS floppies.  I've gotten them into just a couple K of RAM,
but of course, they couldn't run DOS executables.

Patrick