[sebhc] Update of image transfer file

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Mon Jun 7 16:33:36 CDT 2004

Hi Carroll
 Make sure you have working 8K of working
RAM at 040.000.I suspect that HDOS2.0 will
need more but that is all I need.
 If you use the RAM test in the
H-17, make sure to watch the BC register. It
needs to make a full pass from 0 to 377 to
actually test all the bits. If you are not
familiar with it, set the PC to 030.003
and GO. It'll stop to let you check the
HL ( start of RAM ) and DE ( end of RAM ).
Make sure to set to BC before the second
GO.
Dwight