[sebhc] New CPU card

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 14:38:44 CDT 2004

That's an interesting idea, but finding some of the parts would be
difficult. The front keypad switches might could be replaced with
something a little more modern. I've never found those key switches
anywhere else. By the way, if you have an old H9 terminal to salvage,
I'm pretty sure the H9 keyboard used the same switches as the H8 front
panel. I'm sure your idea could be built, but I feel like the board
would be too crowded to put together as a kit. Of course, it might still
be possible. I've always believed that almost anything is possible.
Carroll