[sebhc] Re: LISP/80 for Heath Kit computers

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 15:06:48 CDT 2004

I have some other programs by Walt Bilofsky. If he agrees, I'll upload it.
They are:
ACCELERATE 8/16  (CP/M emulation for a PC)
MEDIA MASTER (Disk-To-Disk Format Conversion Software)

I used ACCELERATE for a long time after getting my first PC so that I
could run the software that I had written for my H8.
Carroll