Software Toolworks software - was [sebhc] Re: LISP/80 for Heath Kit computers

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Wed Jun 16 19:01:06 CDT 2004

>From: "Rubin, Jack" <rubinj at eths.k12.il.us>
>
>Walt has generously given us (SEBHC) permission to share all _his_ 8-bit
Software Toolworks software targeted for Heathkit computers. Note that not all
software with the Software Toolworks label was written by Walt himself. If
anyone has software that falls within the above guidelines that you wish to
share, please upload it and Steven or I will place it in the archives. Software
that runs on a PC (i.e. that is 16 bit) is not included in this permission and
thus will not be shared via the SEBHC archives.

Hi Jack
 This is really great. I should have asked Walt Bilofsky
about this when I asked about the LISP/80. I regret
that this is only one of the two Software Toolworks
disk that I have. The other is a Chess program. I'm
still trying to contact that author. Is there anyone
on the list from Mobile AL that would consider trying
to contact the fellow? I forgot his name but he is
one of the major Chess program writers. I do have
a name and address someplace.
Dwight