[sebhc] hard sector substitute

Peter peter59 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 19:50:14 CDT 2004

The standard single or double density drive rotates at a speed of 300rpm.
High density drives are faster at 360rpm. I don't know the relative
stability of the rotational speed, but would suspect that you may have more
trouble with a high density drive than a double density. This view is NOT
supported by any experience or testing - just a guess on my part ;)

Peter
peter59 at sbcglobal.net - http://www.geocities.com/anapro.geo/