[sebhc] New Archive postings

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Sat May 1 00:03:51 CDT 2004

Mark,

I've got at least some H29 docs that I will try to locate over the
weekend.

Is the terminal function integral to the virtual 8H or is a serial
connection part of the emulation - the hope, of course, being that one
could use the "terminals" as stand-alone emulations by themselves for
communication with "real" hardware.

The HUG software images in the sebhc archives follow Dave's dump format
- have you tried to load any of them? It would seem that a bit of
editing to the header should allow the images to be loaded like a tape.
Wouldn't H17/H37 support simply mean reading and loading various header
types?

Would you please upload the recompiled module when you get a chance?

Thanks,
Jack