[sebhc] Emulator fix - 8251 data sheet - definitely 'on topic'

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Mon May 3 06:43:07 CDT 2004

Mark and Steve -

This is definitely the sort of conversation that is of interest to many
others. Dave's emulator is well known, but perhaps because of the lack
of ROM images, I've never known of anyone actually running it.
"Everyone" has used his documentation; it would be great if the emulator
was available as well.

I would recommend judicious trimming of traffic, but emulators, UARTs
and USARTs are definitely of interest, as is the trouble-shooting
process.

Come on back!

Jack