[sebhc] Dave Shaw's Project8080 H8 emulator - more info on disk files, H19 graphics

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Sun May 9 07:16:18 CDT 2004

Thanks Walt - I'll take care of de-stuffing. I have a copy of the HDOS
1.6 file courtesy of Eric; I'll get things posted shortly.

Jack

ve/heath80
80a_intro.htm .

Dave S has provided extensive docs on the H17 and H19 subsystems -
definitely worth reviewing for detailed information.

Did anyone manage to download the emulator or related files before Dave
Shaw closed his site just one year ago?

Jack