[sebhc] Different HASL8 - Same bug

Dave Dunfield dave04a at dunfield.com
Mon May 17 07:56:32 CDT 2004

>> Finally ... Is anyone actually using/testing my emulator? - I
>> haven't gotten any feedback since the very first publication.
>
>sure - I've learned to spell ASTHMA, PSYCHOTHERAPY and ENTERTAINMENT!

Ah -- I'm glad to see it's being put to the classical good use (running
games). Actually the Hangman game is pretty cool considering the time
period.

Btw, I have a copy of "Chess Master" for my Altair, which I already
have figured out how to relocate to any page address and to patch the
I/O functions (did this to make it run on my DMF - OS).
Anyone interested in a Chess game for the H8?

Regards,
--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield
com             Vintage computing equipment collector.