[sebhc] 64K memory

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 10:12:00 CDT 2004

Walter Moore wrote:
> From what I saw, it is not interchangeable with SCSI, not even close.

Hmm... I never compared them, and was just going by what someone said a
long time ago.

> Did these definitions come from the Remex manual or from some
> variation Heath made?

They came from the Heath H47 manual, which in turn says they came from
the Excello Remex manuals.
--
"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the
world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!" -- Margaret Meade