[sebhc] Power switches, etc.

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Mon May 17 18:15:39 CDT 2004

I've been rebuilding some H8's and all the power switches had a greasy
mess running out of them. I know it wasn't them when I put them away. I
washed the switches out with alcohol, then blew them out with compressed
air. (Don't want to start an alchol fire). They worked all right after that.
Carroll