[sebhc] H17 ROM ?

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Fri May 21 22:48:07 CDT 2004

Dave and Steven -

Good news/bad news - I've scanned and uploaded the H17 ROM assembly
listing which includes all the equates and XTEXT references lacking from
the .asm versions. Bad news is the size - 66 pages of listing/3188K -
but I'm figuring it will take Dave less time to download and print it
than it will for him to noodle it all out (or alternatively, he could
sleep/eat/?? while the file is printing).

What's the next most important module to scan? I expect to get through
it all eventually, but the stack of printed listings is about 7" thick.
SY.DVD in listing form is 38 pages and SYINIT is roughly the same size.

Jack

www.dunfield.com
com             Vintage computing equipment collector.