[sebhc] Emulator future? + request for tools

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 00:46:45 CDT 2004

> > That's what the "utilities" area in the archives is for ..
>Unfortunately, with the exception of Dave's H8T contribution, it is
>quite empty.

I'm sure that's just the beginning of a collection.  :-)

>What are _you_ using to do all the file transformations
>you've contributed? How are you getting from HDOS disk to uploaded image
>and vice versa?

I was building a program in linux, but it's incomplete.  Since there's a
complete one out there already, I'm just waiting to see that one posted!

>Until SVD learns to read binary files, .h17 is the only way I have to
>get files to and from my H8.

If you make an octal dump and stick a one-line header in front of it you
essentially have SVD format, right?

Cheers,

- Steven