[sebhc] Of ROMS and Things

Walter Moore waltm22 at comcast.net
Fri May 28 17:22:42 CDT 2004

This is what I was reporting after putting my foot in my mouth.  My H-17
never responds to the ROM addresses at 030.000 but since XCON put an image
in RAM at 030.000, it all just works.  Make sure your H-17 ROM logic was
properly disabled per the XCON instructions, or it might still try and drive
the bus for those addresses???

..walt