[sebhc] H8 Emulator update

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 12:13:56 CDT 2004

>Ok - can you tell me exactly what disk images should be included (I'm still
>not very familier with HDOS and it's setup).

The HDOS 2.0 distribution is 3 disks: bootable system, software tools, and
driver sources.  These are the 3 HDOS_2* files in disk-images/HDOS.  You
might also want to give them a copy of empty.h8d from the "other" section.
(Although with a bit of work someone can make one by deleteing everything
from a copy of the sources disk).  But "empty" will pack WAY down in zip.

> >My interest would be to have a completely precise emulation of the cpu
>Ok - it's done.

Yay!  Thanks!

My only other top wishlist item would be double-sided and 40/80-track (or
N-track) disk emulation.
:-)

But its really fabulous already!

Cheers,