[sebhc] Ping sebhc - reply from the wilds

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 2 16:29:57 CST 2004

Yep - lots of work, not much play time, but hopefully
I'll see some SEBHC members at VCF this weekend - stop
by my table (8008 machines, slightly off topic but
there is actually a Heathkit connection) and pick up
your HUG badge! I'll report back after the event -
I've got a stack of stuff to scan and some hardware to
share.

Jack