[sebhc] Access to the SEBHC archive

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Wed Sep 1 12:19:52 CDT 2004

Hi Dan
 See my reply to Dave's message. I address issues of
interleaving that you may not be aware of. I don't
think any of your images have issues but it can
be a problem. You'll note that my transfer program
actually has the option to create interleaved disk.
This was done quite often and I know of at least one
disk that I'd gotten from a friend that had this
interleaving done to speed up BASICs load. You
do need to look out for them.
 As you note, none of the realise disk had any form
of interleaving, either track skewing or sector.
Dwight