[sebhc] H89 roms

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 12:39:14 CST 2005

Mark Garlanger wrote:
> If someone on the list has a way of reading the chip, but doesn't want to
> take it out of their system, I have a loose 444-142 which I could let them
> borrow.

I have all of the H19 and H89 ROMs on disk already as .HEX files. But it's an
H17 disk :-)  Give me a couple days to get a modem cable between my H89 and
PC and I can send them to anyone who needs them.

For that matter, I have an EPROM programmer and plenty of blank EPROMs for
these old chips. It's a Valley Data Sciences EPROM programmer, which runs on
the H89.
Lee A. Hart    814 8th Ave N    Sartell MN 56377    leeahart at earthlink.net