[sebhc] printer driver

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Mon Feb 21 15:09:14 CST 2005

Hi
 I was wondering why that so familiar. I just couldn't
place that with a printer.
 The Heath computers drivers for Heath printers could
be modified to work with any standard printer. They
modified the state of one of the control signals from
what everyone else had. I can't recall which signal
was inverted but it was one of the handshake bits.
 One patches the driver and it works with standard
printers.
Dwight