[sebhc] H-47 disk drive

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 18 23:16:25 CDT 2005

I may have located a Remex drive that you may be able to get for just the
cost of shipping (it's in Kansas).  I'm not sure yet.  It may not be an H-47
drive, even though it apparently is a Remex drive (they made "standard"
drives as well).  However, hopefully the drive chassis and parts might be
the same.  I'm waiting for an answer from the guy who has the drive.

Barry Watzman
Watzman at neo.rr.com