[sebhc] Heathkit HDOS source listings

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Tue Jun 21 17:17:01 CDT 2005

Hi
 I thought I'd forward this message to this group from the
classiccmp mail group. I hope that we can offer Rich space
to put these up.
 And yes, it was Letwin of OS/2 fame.
Later
Dwight

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:00:11 -0400
From: "Richard Beaudry" <richard.beaudry at gmail.com>
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Subject: Heathkit HDOS source listings

Hello all,

I recently acquired a 4-volume set of Heathkit HDOS source listings.
They are in assembly langage, printed out on May 16th, 1980.  They
have nicely printed cover pages from Heathkit, and the rest appear to
be photocopies of greenbar paper listings.  I haven't examined them
completely, but they appear to be intact, readable, and complete.  The
command processor and BASIC interpreter are definitely there, and
there is a lot more as well...

I'll post more details if anyone is interested.  Also, I don't know if
these are archived anywhere.  If not, is there interest in getting
these scanned and posted?  If so, I'll move it to the top of the list.
 Bear in mind it's at least a 6" high stack, double-side printed, so
"top of the stack" may still take a while to do... :-)

I found some comments by a "J.G. Letwin".  Perchance the same Letwin
of OS/2 fame?

Thanks,
Rich B.