[sebhc] Archive

Carroll Waddell carrollwaddell at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 7 00:30:46 CDT 2006

Mark Garlanger wrote:

> It's at least FTP at www.sehbc.org, not sure if any other aliases or
> if there
> is any HTTP access. The user/pw is: heathkit/hdos8bit
>
> I'm currently using wget under linux to mirror the site, but if you use
> windows, there is a program called Filezilla (based off of Mozilla) that
> would make it easy to download the entire library if you have broadband.
> With dial-up it may take a couple of days.
>
> If needed, I could burn you a copy of the archive, although it may be
> a few
> days before I can get it to the post office.
>
> Mark
>
> On 8/7/06, Carroll Waddell <carrollwaddell at sc.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know where the SEBHC archive is stored? Is it possible for
>> someone to burn CD copies of the entire archive? I would be glad to pay
>> for this information on CD(s) rather than try to download it all.
>> Carroll
>> --

I downloaded a bunch of it many months ago, but I'm not sure what I have
now verses what is there now.
I do use Mozilla thunderbird for email, and Mozilla for internet. My OS
is xandros which is a version of Linux.
I may see what I can find on Filezilla and see if I can figure out how
to download the whole library.
Thanks
Carroll