[sebhc] H8 on ebay with interesting software.

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Aug 30 14:49:23 CDT 2006

I was tracking this one since it hit.  The shipping is a killer.  I bid my
max at $150, which would have brought the total to well over $300, not even
counting the documentation at extra cost.  It's a great setup and I'm sure
it will go for more than double of my maximum bid, which is already not
winning...

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
Armchair Arcade, Inc.
(A PC Magazine Top 100 Website)