[sebhc] Siemens Drive Terminator

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 19:05:23 CST 2006

That helps a lot ... it would be nice to confirm the pinout, but the fact
that it's 220/330 ohms, plus being a 16-pin part, probably nails it down.  I
was trying to find the p/n on the digikey page that I referenced, and they
definitely have it (I think it's figure 6), but I can't tell how to specify
the p/n from the information on that page.

Barry Watzman

Watzman at neo.rr.com

  _____