[sebhc] DISKETTE IMAGES

Carroll Waddell carrollwaddell at sc.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 14:50:20 CDT 2006

I recently purchased something on EBAY that I didn't know existed for
the H8. It was Microsoft Basic-80 interpreter and compiler for HDOS.
Also (unadvertised) was a Microsoft COBOL-80 for the H8. All were for
the H17 - hard sectored. I tried the COBOL. It runs under CP/M.
I don't know if it is legal for us to store them in the archive, but if
it is, I'll make H8D images of the diskettes and upload them.
I got all the original manuals for the Basic 80, but I have no
documentation for the COBOL 80.
Carroll