[sebhc] Re-creating actual floppies from archive

Dwight Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Tue Mar 14 16:43:50 CST 2006

Hi Joe
 I only know about the hard sectored images.
These are all just sector by sector copies
and there is a way to put them back on disk
using the utility on the site that I wrote.
 Who ever created the soft sectored images
can speak up and tell you what tool he used.
I'm sure they can be put back on disk with
the same tool.
Dwight