[sebhc] HDOS source listings added to archive

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:25:59 CST 2006

My company recently aquired one of those slick machines capable of
high-speed stack-feeding double-sided scanning.

A week later, I ran across the box containing my HOS-1-SL set (HDOS Source
Lisings) during my Katrina cleanup; and they were not seriously affected
(other than smell).  So I cut the bindings off and dropped it in.  I ran
each chapter as a separate PDF file.  They are all archived here:

  http://www.sebhc.org/archive/documents/software/HDOS-1/HOS-1-SL_595-2466/

Two downsides:  It's an original edition, so it's HDOS 1.6, not 2.0.  And it
was printed on paper with horizons made up of tiny dots between every other
line, so it's probably useless to OCR unless you can ignore
sub-character-size marks (the dots are less than half the size of an actual
period).

Enjoy!

-- Steven

P.S.  Anyone happen to have any navy blue VELO binding strips?  I've only
found black ones so far locally.