[sebhc] David's disks (was: HDOS 1.3)

davidwallace2000 at comcast.net davidwallace2000 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 18:38:49 CST 2006

By all means publish a wishlist!  If nothing else, it's an indication of what was available for the H8.  Who knows?  I just might have that disk around here somewhere...  :)

The remaining disks I indicated I had in my previous post were not uploaded because I'm not sure of the copyright status for cp/m, microsoft languages and Software Toolworks products.

From: Steve Shumaker <shumaker at att.net>