[sebhc] HDOS sysgen questions (and problems)

Harten harten at injectstar.de
Sat Nov 4 13:09:43 CST 2006

In message <704e82240611032342m7dc105a4g47b5b1fda20f9713 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> On 10/12/06, Bob Shannon <bshannon at tiac.net> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm very new to my H89, and I need a little assistance.
> >

> > Or, can someone sell me bootable CP/M on high density media???
> >

> Hi Bob,
>
>    I finally have a system with a working soft-sectored controller,
> send me your address, directly if you want, and I can send one to you.
>
>    Mark
> --

Hi Bob,
Hi Mark!

There are several Heath/Zenith users out there, who are looking for a
soft-sectored, CP/M and HDOS, medium to boot from. Me too.

Why not storing disk-images in the software archive, just like all the
hard-sectored?

Would this not be much easier like sending floppy-disks around the world.

I found a kind person from the US who was able to send me a copy of the
soft-sectored CP/M bootdisk (5.25" 48 tpi). But during its long way to
Germany the data were corrupted - the disk is useless for me!

I'm still not able to boot my Z90, but I'm able to reproduce disks from
images.

Regards,

Axel.