[sebhc] HDOS sysgen questions (and problems)

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 22:02:23 CST 2006

Hi Bob,

  I was actually referring to your offer of the 1.2M floppies, I
wouldn't have time to use them for a while. I'll definitely get the
CP/M disk out to you... it's copied and ready. The HDOS will depend on
if I can re-cable my new system or connect one of my other systems up
to the external hard-sectored drives and make soft-sectored HDOS disk.
My newly acquired system with the working soft-sectored controller was
part a HUGE collection of heath equipment I received and I'm still
trying to inventory and organize all of it.

Mark