[sebhc] HDOS sysgen questions (and problems)

Bob Shannon bshannon at tiac.net
Wed Oct 18 08:01:14 CDT 2006

Doh!

So it was working all along!?

Clearly I have a lot of reading to do.

So it appears that once its figured out the baud rate, the O/S
patches itself, and does not auto-baud when you re-boot the disk?

After pressing the space bar twice, I got the BOOT text and
HDOS sign on messages.  When I rebooted that same floppy
later on (without powering off) it simply booted up automatically.

No need to press the space bar.

Is this normal?