[sebhc] Semi-Virtual Floppy Drive

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:54:34 CST 2006

Hi Ziloo,

   I don't have one, but will probably get one once he resumes
shipments of the new ones. From his site, this is the last update he's
posted:

August 28, 2006

BAD NEWS!

Unfortunately, I'm suspending shipments of the SVD...but just for now.
It's great to have all of the interest in the SVD, for sure. However,
it's been very difficult keeping up with the orders. As you may know,
I build these things myself...as opposed to having them manufactured.

So, I am suspending shipments for any new orders. For those of you who
already have orders in, I'll be getting shipments out very soon.
You'll be individually contacted.

HOWEVER, feel free to put in orders if you'd like to get on the list
for when I resume shipments! Also, it will help me keep you posted
with the status of the SVD.

So, what will I do with all of the "extra" time I have? Work on the
SVD II (actually SVD 1.5) is in full swing. Watch this space for more
detail.

Eric

Mark