[sebhc] SuperCalc

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:44:45 CDT 2006

Does anyone have the original disk(s) for SuperCalc? I have several
'working' copies and I could take an image of one of them for the
library if no one has the original disks. The disks I have appear to
be from some class on SuperCalc, since I have 14 disks and one is
labeled 'INS' (assuming instructor) and the other are number 1 to 13.

We probably need to have some way to specify if the disk images in the
library are from original disks, or a working copy.

Mark